Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Password Amnesia

I think I am suffering from password amnesia. Nowadays we need a password for everything. Even our passwords have passwords. Not that we don't need them what with identity fraud and all the rest of it. It's just that I having trouble remembering all the passwords I have created. I can't get into my My Space page because I can't remember the password, I know you can have it reset or something, but I just get so frustrated I don't bother.
Yes and I know the sensible thing to do is to ' make a note of my password and keep it somewhere safe', but I just don't seem to get around to it. I create the password for my new account and I just want to get on with it. It would be far too sensible to make a note of it and keep it in a safe place. So perhaps it not so much amnesia as laziness or can't-be-bothered-esia.

Anyway I've blogged enough and shall post another entry soon, provided I can remember my password.

No comments: